$4.95 | Unlimited Digital Downloads
Beethoven at Bat™ | Music Composer Board Game turns America's favorite pastime into a baseball inspired board game that teaches kids interesting and sometimes hilarious facts about our greatest composers. Let's play ball!
Printable Game Board (Two Pages)
Set Up and Game Rules
36 Composer Cards
4 Score Cards
Players advance on the game board based on the instructions provided on the composer cards. The first player to earn 10 runs (points) wins the game.
1) Tape game board together. (2 pieces of paper)
2) Cut out composer cards and scorecards.
3) Gather 3 game board pawns for each player to use as game pieces and one die to roll.
Players draw composer cards to read facts about famous music composers and find out how to advance in the game. Each card instructs the player how to advance:
1) Hit - Card tells player to advance 1, 2, or 3 bases.
2) Fly Ball- Player reads the fact and loudly calls "Fly Ball." The player begins running the bases, tapping each dot on the game board with their pawn. At the same time, the opponent frantically attempts to roll a 1 or 3 to “catch” the fly ball.
3) Home Run - Player runs bases and is awarded 1 point.
4) Foul Ball - No point scored.
Johann Sebastian Bach
Ludwig van Beethoven
George Frideric Handel
Franz Joseph Haydn
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Gioachino Antonio Rossini
Richard M. Sherman
Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
Andrew Lloyd Webber
Unlimited copies for you and your students. However, you may not distribute additional copies to friends and fellow teachers.